The guides in this section can be used to create custom actions that are not available as out-of-the-box workflow actions. Below are the basic steps to create a workflow that uses these actions.
- Within Torii, navigate to the Workflows tab.
- Select New Workflow from the top-right of the page.
- Select Start from Scratch from the top-left of the page.
- Select the appropriate trigger for your custom action.
Every trigger is different. Your trigger type will determine the attributes available to you when configuring your request in the future.
- On the left side, underneath TRIGGER, select the + icon. This will allow you to add your first action.
- Select Torii from the list of applications.
- Select Custom Action (HTTP Request).
- Fill out the fields based on your custom action.
You now know how to create custom actions for a wide variety of use cases.
Updated 8 months ago